It is a big step choosing an agent to represent you when buying a home. You’ll want an agent you like, who has good skills & experience, who knows the area you want to live and will work hard for you whether you want a home in downtown Phoenix, Central Phoenix, North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Cave Creek, Anthem, Tempe or Paradise Valley.
I mentioned these areas because these are our areas of greatest expertise. If you are looking for an agent in the East or West Valley, we’d be delighted to refer you to a great one.
So, what will the Urban Team do for you as your buyer’s representative?
We bring well over 20 years experience to the table. This means we’ve helped a lot of people buy and homes and we’ve out lasted 9 out of 10 people who try real estate as a profession and move on to something else. Still, this doesn’t answer the question of what we’ll do for you. Here is a brief list.
- We will help you refine what is and is not important in a new home.
- We will set up home searches and work with you to review the possible candidates.
- We will have great fun looking at homes until we find just the right one that fits into your budget and has the features that make you smile.
- We will help negotiate the best possible price.
- We will thoroughly explain all elements of the Purchase Contract. When we are done you will be an informed expert and your friends will wonder how you know so much.
- We will present your offer and continue negotiating all elements to your best advantage.
- We will open escrow for you and send all the required documents to your lender and escrow officer.
- We will help you with the selection of a home inspector and be there with you through that part of the process.
- We will negotiate the needed and required repairs with the home seller.
- We will help keep all elements of the sale on target so you, your lender, the home seller and title/escrow company are prepared for an on-time closing.
- We will meet you at the title/escrow company to help with the signing of documents and answer any questions you might have.
- We will conduct a walk-through of the home a couple days before the sale is complete to ensure the home is in proper condition.
- We will monitor the close of escrow and make sure funding of the sale and recording of the deed are complete.
- Finally, we will present you with the keys to your new home and celebrate this fine moment.
We’ve probably missed a few items, but we think you get the point. We will be there for you and work darn hard to make sure your home purchase is as fun, safe and effortless as possible.
We would be honored to be your real estate agents as you move forward to buy your next home. Given the opportunity, we are certain you will be a very happy client. Simply fill out the information below or give us a call and we’ll set up an appointment to get things started.
Ron Urban & Gene Urban
The Urban Team at Realty Executives
We’re brothers, you will feel like family.